Thursday, January 17, 2013

How do you darken a leather coat?

Q. Okay, I know you can buy dye, but how much would you use for a womans small longer coat? Or how do you get stains out without going to a dry cleaner? Mine, which is the only one around, charges
$75. Oh and where can I buy some dye?

A. If it is smooth leather, you will not really be able to get too much difference in color. Dye will not cover stains in leather either. You will really be wasting your time trying at home with leather products and no experience. It is up to you to decide if you want a pro to do it but if you try yourself, and ruin it you may think differently in the future.

How can I tell if a Double Breasted Coat is for men or women.?
Q. I recently got a double breasted coat and is unsure of the gender it is designed for. Any tip on telling the difference between men and women double breasted coat?
The tag says "Ven Style", if that's any help.

A. By which side the buttons are on.

If you have the coat on, the buttons should be on the right for a mans coat and the left for a womans coat.

What type of coat was Chris Brown wearing in the movie This Christmas?
Q. Its a black coat that has two buttons across and like four or five buttons going down. It has a collar and it has kind of like a strap around the waist. I really want to purchase one like that. I've always wanted one but I haven't been able to find what it's called. Thanks.

A. a Woman Beater coat.

What are some good websites for inexpensive women's coats?
Q. I have a jacket for skiing but I need a nice coat to wear out. I live in florida so I don't want to spend $100 on something I only need for 1 week.

A. www.mandmdirect.com has good prices on good brands, you might want to try that...



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment